Westpay is expanding and we want you to join our team as Business Development Executive. We are looking for you who want to take the next step in your professional career and be part of an exciting company evolution. At Westpay, growing together is our purpose!
As Business Development Executive you will have a key role in the company's development and performance. It presents an exciting opportunity for younger professional to learn and develop their career in software and SaaS sales. As a high-growth company, listed on Nasdaq First North, there are many opportunities for internal growth and personal development.
About the job:
As a Business Development Executive, you are responsible for prospecting companies which are not presently active clients of Westpay. You will be responsible for finding new prospects, contacting them, qualifying them, and initiate the sales process when there is a match. Whether connecting by phone, email, or other media, you are brand ambassador and will make a positive impression on prospective customers.
Your goal is to make them understand what we can offer and create curiosity so that potential customers want to know more. You will play an important role in helping our potential customers search for a qualified payment solution. It's about consulting with customers to identify their needs and pain points, making payments easy as pie.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Identify and qualify new opportunities leveraging your own creativity, inbound lead flow, personal prospecting efforts, contacts, existing accounts and partners.
- Thanks to your strategic skills and good preparations, you will bring potential clients to an understanding of "why".
- Approach the role with a growth-oriented, learning, entrepreneurial mindset.
What you bring to the table:
- Previous sales development or sales experience in a SaaS company is meritorious but not a requirement. With the right background and personality, this could be your first sales position.
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn, grow, and give/receive feedback.
- A self-starter that can contact anyone booking meetings over the phone, email, or social.
- Excellent communications skills and organizational skills.
- Ability to thrive in fast moving entrepreneurial environment.
- Analytical mindset with proven problem solving ability.
- Fluency in Swedish and English.
- Academic background with business major, bachelor level
In the capacity of Business Development Executive, you will be a true brand ambassador of Westpay. Strong customer focus, commitment and genuine curiosity are must-haves.
We offer you:
A great company
A thrilling journey in a future oriented market. A pragmatic, fun and creative environment. A great team spirit that embrace diversity. Entrepreneurial culture gives you responsibility and opportunities. You are an active part in our development of the next generation payment solutions.
We offer competitive compensation with result based upside. Premium individual pension plan. Flexible working location.
Health & Wellness
Personal social or training compensation package. Several group activities including company breakfasts, off-site team events and more.
What you bring to the table:
- Previous successful track record as Account Executive in SaaS companies or similar
- Excellent communications skills in Swedish and English (other languages are a merit)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional business skills ranging from prospecting to deal closing
- Ability to thrive in fast moving entrepreneurial environment