Westpay is expanding and we want you to join our team as Account Executive. We are looking for you who want to take the next step in your professional career and be part of an exciting company evolution. At Westpay, growing together is our purpose!
As Account Executive you will have a key role in the company's development and performance. It presents an exciting opportunity for a professional to be instrumental in our future development. As a high-growth company, listed on Nasdaq First North, there are many opportunities for internal growth and personal development.
About the job:
Account Executive represents a direct sales role, responsible for growth through new client relationships, and the introduction of new products and services. The clients includes both end-users and strategic partners. You will work with executives on top management levels, guiding them to a qualified payment solution.
With a market leading product portfolio in payments, you will be driving a value-based sales process. It's about consulting with customers to identify their needs and pain points, making payments easy as pie.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Identify and qualify new opportunities leveraging your own creativity, inbound lead flow, personal prospecting efforts, contacts, existing accounts and partners.
- Manage the full-cycle sales processes from sourcing an opportunity to closure, including negotiate the pricing and contractual terms.
- Accurately forecast and reach your goals along with add-on bookings.
- Thanks to your strategic skills and good preparations, you will bring potential clients to an understanding of "why".
- Collaborate with your colleagues, to strengthen our overall relevance, results and position in the market.
- Approach the role with a growth-oriented, learning, entrepreneurial mindset.
What you bring to the table:
- Previous successful track record as Account Executive in SaaS companies or similar.
- Exceptional business skills ranging from prospecting, negotiation to deal closing.
- Ability to thrive in fast moving entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Analytical mindset with proven problem solving ability.
- Fluency in Swedish and English.
- Experience from the payment industry or from working with customers in the retail and/or hospitality segments is not a must, but meritorious.
In the capacity of Account Executive, you will be a true brand ambassador of Westpay. Strong customer focus, commitment and genuine curiosity are must-haves.
We offer you:
A great company
A thrilling journey in a future oriented market. A pragmatic, fun and creative environment. A great team spirit that embrace diversity. Entrepreneurial culture gives you responsibility and opportunities. You are an active part in our development of the next generation payment solutions.
We offer competitive compensation with result based upside. Premium individual pension plan. Flexible working location.
Health & Wellness
Personal social or training compensation package. Several group activities including company breakfasts, off-site team events and more.
What you bring to the table:
- Previous successful track record as Account Executive in SaaS companies or similar
- Excellent communications skills in Swedish and English (other languages are a merit)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional business skills ranging from prospecting to deal closing
- Ability to thrive in fast moving entrepreneurial environment