Westpay is expanding and we want you to join our team as Operations Engineer. We are looking for you who want to take the next step in your professional career and be part of an exciting company evolution. At Westpay, growing together is our purpose!
The role of the Operations Engineer is a key role in the company's development and performance. It presents an exciting opportunity for a professional to be instrumental in our operational development. As a high-growth company, listed on Nasdaq First North, there are many opportunities for internal growth and personal development.
About the job:
As an Operations Engineer, you are part of the team securing the continuous operation of our payment gateway. The environment is currently mainly Linux together with some Windows systems. Azure is entering the picture going forward.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Make sure the systems are up and running
- Participate in certification and testing activities
- Perform emergency work and system monitoring
- Be part of the deploy and on-call team
- Extract and trace transaction data from logs and databases, e.g. for transaction troubleshooting
- Be part of our security organization and collaborate with external stakeholders
- Database administration
What you bring to the table:
- Extensive experience from working as Operations Engineer
- Proven knowledge from managing Linux and Windows server environments
- Academic degree in Technology
- Fluency in Swedish and English
- Experience from the fintech industry in general and cryptography in particular is meritorious
For this position we are looking for a motivated, structured person who can apply a distinct sense of order and sense of urgency. Strong customer focus, problem solving ability together with genuine curiosity will also be of importance to succeed in this role. If you don’t have all the experience, you will learn on the job. You are a curious and result driven person with entrepreneurial mindset.
We offer you:
A great company
A thrilling journey in a future oriented market. A pragmatic, fun and creative environment. A great team spirit that embrace diversity. Entrepreneurial culture gives you responsibility and opportunities. You are an active part in our development of the next generation payment solutions.
We offer competitive compensation with result based upside. Premium individual pension plan. Flexible working location.
Health & Wellness
Personal social or training compensation package. Several group activities including company breakfasts, off-site team events and more.