We are expanding the sales team as part of our continued growth journey. We are looking for you who want to be part of this journey. Are you looking for the next step in your business career with great advancement potential? Then we have a match, growing together is our purpose!
The Account Executive is a crucial component in Westpay's growth. As a high-growth and entrepreneurial company, there are many opportunities for internal growth and career development.
About the job:
The Account Executive is a direct sales role, responsible for growth through new client relationships, and the introduction of new products and services. The clients includes both end-users and strategic partners. You will work with executives on top management levels, guiding them to a qualified payment solution.
With a market leading product portfolio, you will be driving a value-based sales process. It's about consulting with customers to identify their needs and pain points, making payments easy as pie.
In the capacity of Account Executive, you will be a true brand ambassador of Westpay. Strong customer focus, commitment and genuine curiosity are must-haves.
- Identify and qualify new opportunities leveraging your own creativity, inbound lead flow, personal prospecting efforts, contacts, existing accounts and partners.
- Manage the full-cycle sales processes from sourcing an opportunity to closure, including negotiate the pricing and contractual terms.
- Accurately forecast and reach your goals along with add-on bookings.
- Thanks to your strategic skills and good preparations, you will bring potential clients to an understanding of "why".
- Collaborate with your colleagues, to strengthen our overall relevance, results and position in the market.
- Approach the role with a growth-oriented, learning, entrepreneurial mindset.
What you bring to the table:
- Previous successful track record as Account Executive in SaaS companies or similar.
- Exceptional business skills ranging from prospecting to deal closing.
- Ability to thrive in fast moving entrepreneurial environment.
- Business level of Swedish and English is needed (other languages are a merit).
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Analytical mindset with proven problem solving ability.
- Experience from the payment industry or from working with customers in the retail and/or hospitality segments is not a must, but meritorious.
We offer you:
- A thrilling journey in a future oriented market.
- A pragmatic, fun and creative environment.
- Incredible development and growth opportunities.
- A great team spirit that embrace diversity.
- Work with the market's best products.
- An important role where your voice matters. You are an active part in our development of next generation payment solutions.
- Fixed salary with a very generous commission structure.