We are expanding the product team as part of our continued growth journey. We are looking for you who want to be part of this journey. Growing together is our purpose!
The role of Senior Product Manager is a crucial component in the company's growth and presents an exciting opportunity for a professional to be instrumental in our strategic development. As a high-growth company, there are many opportunities for internal growth and career development.
About the job
As a Senior Product Manager, you own Westpay's vision and roadmap within selected parts of our payment solution portfolio. Your aim will be to ensure business success throughout the product life cycle, guiding our sales team and customers towards their goal, making payments easy as pie. You will be reporting directly to our Chief Technology Officer.
Strong customer focus, business mindset and genuine curiosity are must-haves.
- Have full responsibility of lifecycle management for certain parts of our product portfolio.
- Envision and execute impactful ways to bring new products to market.
- Be the key spokesperson for all growth opportunities between product, marketing, sales and customer success.
- Meet customers, present visions, innovations, and solutions to customers and stakeholders.
- Ensure that Westpay at all times exceed the client expectations.
What you bring to the table:
- Extensive experience from product management.
- A solid track record with experience of complex technology-based business development.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills. Ability to speak fluently to customers, engineers, UX designers, business managers and partners - on all levels. Fluency in English and Swedish.
- Strong analytical mindset and problem solving ability.
- Experience from the payment industry or having other Fintech related working experience is meritorious.
- Having worked with customers in the retail and/or hospitality segments is a plus.
- Ability to thrive in fast moving entrepreneurial environment.
We offer you
- A thrilling journey in a future oriented market.
- A pragmatic, fun and creative environment.
- A great team spirit that embrace diversity.
- An important role where your voice matters. Your are an active part in our development of next generation payment solutions.
- A team that will do everything they can to enable your full potential.
- Fixed salary with a very generous commission structure.