We are expanding the sales team as part of our continued growth journey. We are looking for you who want to be part of this journey. Growing together is our purpose!
The role of Key Account Manager is a crucial component in the company's growth and presents an exciting opportunity for a professional to be instrumental in our strategic business development. As a high-growth company, there are many opportunities for internal growth and career development.
About the job
As a Key Account Manager, you are Westpay's key liaison person for some of our strategic accounts. Your aim will be to ensure customer success throughout the business relationship life cycle, guiding our customers towards their goal, making payments easy as pie. Your clients will primarily be resellers and large merchants. You will be reporting directly to our Chief Commercial Officer.
Strong customer focus, relationship builder and genuine curiosity are must-haves.
- Develop and manage the relationship with our larger clients with full ownership of Key Account Management plans and execution.
- Be the client representative internally to ensure that client requirements are met timely when several stakeholders are involved from contract signing, implementation and the ongoing relationship.
- Create, explore and develop business opportunities within your client accounts. In cases of client resellers, support and drive their sales growth with end users.
- Carry out KAM planning for each assigned client, including budget and sales forecasting.
- Ensure that Westpay at all times exceed the client expectations.
What you bring to the table:
- Exceptional business skills ranging from building and managing relationships to deal closing.
- A solid business track record with experience of complex technology-based solution selling.
- Strong negotiation and account management skills.
- Excellent communication and people handling skills. Fluency in English and Swedish.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Experience from the payment industry or from working with customers in the retail and/or hospitality segments is meritorious.
- Ability to thrive in fast moving entrepreneurial environment.
We offer you
- A thrilling journey in a future oriented market.
- A pragmatic, fun and creative environment.
- A great team spirit that embrace diversity.
- An important role where your voice matters. Your are an active part in our development of next generation payment solutions.
- A team that will do everything they can to enable your full potential.
- Fixed salary with a very generous commission structure.