Would you like to be part of the pioneering spirit in a company working with cutting edge transaction and payment solutions? Are you a QA Engineer with broad experience from testing in complex environments?
At Westpay you will be part of great and innovative team enabling our customers towards their goal, making payments easy as pie. Strong solution orientation, commitment and genuine curiosity are must-haves.
We offer you:
- A thrilling journey in a future oriented market.
- A pragmatic, fun and creative environment.
- A great team spirit that embrace diversity.
- An important role where your voice matters. Your are an active part in our development of next generation payment solutions.
- A team that will do everything they can to enable your full potential.
- Be involved in Test Planning, Requirement Analysis, Test Case creation, Defect Tracking, and Execution.
- Design, Develop and Maintain Test Automation scripts for Unit Level Tests, Integration Tests, and UI Tests, as needed.
- Execute Performance Testing & Load Testing and carry out Exploratory Testing within an Agile Development Environment.
- Taking initiative to automate when preferable.
- Collaborate closely with Software Engineers, Product Managers, and Support Engineers to correctly identify priorities and resolve issues.
What you bring to the table:
- Minimum B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent and relevant experience.
- Solid knowledge in Automating Web, Mobile, APIs & Backend Services Tests using Tools & Frameworks such as Selenium, Appium, Rest Assured, TestNG & Junit as well as in Performance Testing using Tools such as Apache JMeter.
- Sound knowledge in Azure DevOps, CI/CD Integration, Java, C#, or any other equivalent Programming Language with SQL.
- Good understanding in performing testing of in the end-to-end system landscape.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in english.
- Personality with high level of responsibility and accountability for your work.
- Excellent analytical skills and a creative person when it comes to problem solving.
- Team player who collaborate easily and enjoy working with others.
- Previous experience from the payment industry, PCI, EMV, Card payments or alike.
- Previous work with Android applications and technology.
- Experience of relational database management systems.
- Experience from working with high-availability systems.