Would you like to be part of the pioneering spirit in a company working with cutting edge transaction and payment solutions? Are you a Software Engineer with broad experience in different programming languages such as C#, .NET and Java/Kotlin?
At Westpay you will be part of great and innovative team enabling our customers towards their goal, making payments easy as pie. Strong solution orientation, commitment and genuine curiosity are must-haves.
We offer you:
- A thrilling journey in a future oriented market.
- A pragmatic, fun and creative environment.
- A great team spirit that embrace diversity.
- An important role where your voice matters. Your are an active part in our development of next generation payment solutions.
- A team that will do everything they can to enable your full potential.
- Develop software in C# and .NET Core for our backend and frontend systems.
- Be writing native Android applications in Kotlin as well as maintaining our EMV Payment applications in C# and Xamarin.
- Work in a demanding environment where you comply with the rigorous requirements put on us by PCI (Payment Card Industry)
- Support the organisation with industry certifications and approvals.
- Be part of, and influencing, a team working with DevSecOps aligning with PCI Secure Software Development and PCI Secure Software Lifecycle.
What you bring to the table:
- Minimum B.Sc. in Computer Engineering or related technical degree /experience.
- At least three years of experience within relevant programming languages.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Personality with high level of responsibility and accountability for your work.
- Excellent analytical skills and a creative person when it comes to problem solving.
- Team player who collaborate easily and enjoy working with others.
- Previous experience from the payment industry, PCI, EMV, Card payments or alike.
- Previous work with Android applications and technology.
- Experience of relational database management systems.
- Experience of C++.
- Experience from working with high-availability systems.